Scoliosis Specific Physical Therapy & Exercise Programs
At ScolioAustin, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile. We are as dedicated to reducing your curve as you are.
Early intervention is the key.
We start with a DISCOVERY VISIT so we can find out what your main problems, fears, concerns, frustrations, concerns and goals are.
12 Outstanding Reasons to Work With a ScolioAustin Schroth Therapist
- 1. One-on-one, dedicated, hour-long treatment sessions to you and only you.
- 2. Consistency with the SAME scoliosis trained physical therapist each time to ensure the highest quality of care
- 3. A comprehensive assessment of your imaging, your health history, current function and your goals. We are trained to read, measure and interpret x-rays in order to ensure you understand where your baseline is.
- 4. A photo series for initial and comparative images that will be documented throughout the program to help you see your progress
- 5. Detailed explanation of your classification and body blocks to define your primary and secondary curve
- 6. An introduction to your postural habits and adaptations for activities of daily living to improve your alignment on Day 1!
- 7. Understanding of the key elements of your unique program, designed with you in mind, toward your specific goals
- 8. A personal binder dedicated to all your program resources that will build as you go along in your program.
- 9. A uniquely designed program that incorporates up to date science to maximize your outcomes.
- 10. A Therapist who understand the natural progression and risks of scoliosis, whether you’re trying to avoid surgery or trying to heal from one.
- 11. A program that will encourage recreation and sports based on biomechanics and return you to the lifestyle you want.
- 12. 24/7 access to your therapist to address concerns and frustrations as they arise
Schroth is becoming one of the fastest-growing, nationally recognized leaders in conservative, non-surgical scoliosis treatment.
Let us teach you how to build both your mind AND your body to build a beautiful, strong spine!
Having a support system as you work your way through a newly diagnosed curve or one that you have had for years, is a critical part of healing. Building a healthier you, means taking care of both the emotional and physical challenges that come with a scoliosis diagnosis. No matter what your health needs are, having a team support you will keep you on the path to meeting them. We work together to connect you with the services you need. We are pleased to be affiliated and a strong supporter of Curvy Girls Austin and the Align Brace Clinics (held monthly at our clinic).
Payment & Our Promise to You
Danielle does not bill insurance companies directly because it allows her to spend more time and attention solely on her patients and not in dealing with insurance issues. The patient is expected to pay for therapy sessions at the time of service and will be given the appropriate “superbill” with all the appropriate coding in order to submit to their insurance company for reimbursement. When services are provided by a licensed physical therapist who is also certified as a Schroth Scoliosis Therapist, Scoliosis Specific Exercises and management are considered under the umbrella of physical therapy services. Most of my patients have had very good reimbursements as long as their insurance plans include out-of-network benefits. HSA/FSA cards are accepted and payment plans can be discussed on an as-needed basis.