As part of our efforts to provide the resources and expertise necessary to help our patients manage their scoliosis with professionals that understand their spines, we are so grateful and excited to have the talents of Kristie Waters, LMT available to our clients and community. Kristie has been a senior therapist at one of Austin’s top spas for 16 years and professionally practicing for 23 years. She is an experienced and gifted massage therapist, with advanced training and certification in medical therapeutic massage, cupping, trigger point and other manual and barefoot therapies.
Clients with scoliosis will benefit from the collaboration between Kristie and your physical therapist to create a custom massage treatment tailored to the specific needs of your body. While clients can choose any treatment that appeals to them, we are excited to be able to work with Kristie so that she can work on the areas that will allow your Schroth practice to flourish.
We look forward to you enjoying this incredible service!
Therapeutic Medical Massage
60 Minutes ($100)
- Focused on specific area
- Effectively releases stubborn trigger points
- Enhance with cupping for faster result
60 or 90 Minutes ($100 or $150)
- Curated to your needs & preferences
- Support with aromatherapy
- Enhance with cupping or trigger point therapy
60 or 90 Minutes ($120 or $170)
- Applies principles of Schroth & PSSE so that the direction and pressures applied complement your physiotherapy
- Can use cupping at the concavity to encourage expansion with breath
- Can add aromatherapy