How Can Pilates help me?
Danielle and Lan Vy have been studying a specialized format of Pilates called ScolioPilates created by Karena Thek.
ScolioPilates is a method that aims to blend the movements and principles of Pilates as fluid, whole body movement with the medical and therapeutic requirements for individual with scoliosis.
ScolioPilates promotes exceptional neutral spine core stability with healthy muscle flexibility all in one. The use of reformer and tower with spring- based exercises are an ideal way to provide bone stimulation and, when combined with principles as taught in The Schroth Method, are an effective blend of activity that improve posture, strength, balance and muscle resilience
- Improves posture
- Improves deep core stability
- Improves sports performance
- Improves movement fluidity
- Improves breath and lung capacity
- Improves muscle flexibility
- Improves muscle strength
- Improves dynamic balance
- Improves coordination
- Improves mood + stress management
- Improves bone density
- Improves pelvic floor resilience
- Reduces back pain
- Easy on joints