Top 10 Reasons to Choose a Schroth-Method PT For Your Scoliosis
- Schroth exercises may benefit patients of all ages, regardless of the severity or duration of their scoliosis.
- Only a Schroth-trained physical therapy specialist with an ISST or BSPTS credentialing has the knowledge to best guide you in learning the Schroth Method.
- Schroth physical therapy specialists have specialized training in treating the body from a 3-dimensional perspective, not just a 2-dimensional aspect like normal therapies.
- The Schroth Method is evidence-based and research supported in the success of its techniques and outcomes.
- Research supports that, though duration can be different for each person, the most successful Schroth program varies between 10 and 20 sessions progressing the patient towards independence at home with minimal tools or equipment costs.
- A Schroth program helps you understand how to adjust your daily habits and postures to improve your muscle re-education even when you are not exercising.
- A Schroth specialist develops a program uniquely designed for your specific curve and muscle imbalances. No generic exercise programs here.
- A Schroth program can teach you how to expand into the collapsed areas of your spine so you can breathe easier.
- You will no longer wonder how to avoid your curve getting worse. You will understand everything about your curve, your postures and which exercises are right for you.
- You will feel stronger, taller, more confident and in control of your health.
Danielle Vernon, PT is Austin’s only Schroth-certified specialist treating both children and adults with spinal deformities. She understands the needs of people with scoliosis and kyphosis and strives to develop a unique program for each person based on their needs and goals. If you have further questions or would like to come in for a complimentary consultation, reach out at www.scolioaustin.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 512-221-3448.